Blog Archive

Monday, October 2, 2017

Everyday Tee

Ellie and Mac just released the Everyday Tee pattern. I made two of them during testing, and it quickly became a pattern that I will grab over and over again. 


It is a dolman sleeved, loose fitting, tee with a high/low curved hem. What's not to like?! 

The back is two pieces making a vertical seam straight down the middle. It is a lovely added touch, but I will admit, I was not too sure why it was necessary before I tried it on. It adds a slimming effect by drawing the eye down. Can't be upset with anything slimming, right? 

I am really wishing that I had gotten a picture of the back of one of my shirts for you to see, but when I am the one in front of the camera I forget all the angles I should get.


I just ordered fabric to make another one of these Everyday Tees to add heat transfer vinyl to so I have a new Husker's shirt for the football game that Bobby and I are going to in November.

I picked this top for my upcoming football shirt since it is perfect for layering with a long sleeve top under, and/or a cardigan over top. Definitely a 3 season top here in Nebraska!

I promise I will share pictures when I have that top finished!!

Grab your copy of this pattern from Ellie and Mac ASAP!


P.S. Make sure you check out the link at the top of the homepage to my new Etsy shop!

No comments: