Blog Archive

Friday, May 19, 2017

Fairytale Frock

Stitch Upon A Time just released a new dress pattern, the Fairytale Frock!

Just like all of her patterns, this dress is beginner friendly, and a relatively quick sew. 


It comes in sizes XXS-4X. Sleeveless or tulip sleeves, color blocked or not, and even or uneven front hem options. Oh, and the best option? POCKETS!!!


Blame it on a lack of confidence, or body image issues, but I thought that I would for sure look like I was wearing a tent in a swing style dress. I am so glad that I tried though, because I love the look and fit!

I am really looking forward to making more of these dresses. I think that I need a few solid color ones, and at least 23,408 more tie dye ones.

The loose and flowy style is perfect for out super hot Nebraska summers, especially in a cool fabric like rayon/spandex. This particular dress is in a double brushed poly, but it is still nice and cool.

I want to try one in an ITY knit as well, and see how well this pattern can be dressed up!


Go grab your copy of the Fairytale Frock here.

No comments: