Blog Archive

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Sewing into the News...

A couple weeks ago I got a phone call from a local news anchor asking if I would be interested in him doing a small story about my busy life and my sewing. CRAZY!!!

Of course I accepted, and the next day I welcomed John Knicely and his camera into our home. It was a normal chaotic day in in our house. The babies were running around playing and spreading toys all over the living room. The big kids were playing outside in the yard while coming into the kitchen every couple minutes to see if the cookies I had just made were cool enough to eat. I was working on my pile of shirts that needed hemmed in between cookies going in and out of the oven. Our busy life!

He was here for an hour while asking us some questions and recording me doing my thing. Quick and painless!

A few days later we were on TV! How crazy is that?!

You can read the article and see the video here if you missed it!

No comments: